Welcome to Bluepeak!
Thank you for choosing Bluepeak, check out these links on your new service.
A Bluepeak technician will come to your home to install and set up your TV service. If you would like more information about this process, please see construction process page to see the process in photos and to read our construction FAQs.
Here’s what to expect:
1. The technician will call the day of the install to give you an expected arrival time.
2. The technician will walk you through the measures they will take to install your services. They may need to do work both inside and outside your home.
3. The technician will set up your SSID and passwords, connect your set-top box to the internet (if purchasing IPTV), and program your remote.
4. The technician will activate your billing account.
5. Once the above steps are complete, the technician will demonstrate how to use the set-top box, how to add apps other than the Bluepeak app to your TV, how to use the DVR service (if subscribed), and how to set up parental controls.
6. The technician will answer any questions you have about your new service before completing the install.
Download the BluepeakTV app and pre-register for a
For instructions on how to use your BluepeakTV,
please see the FAQs page located here: TV FAQ’s.
To find the channel lineup in your area,
please click here.
For instructions on how to use your Bluepeak Internet,
please see the FAQs page located here: Internet FAQ’s