Bluepeak Help Center
Need help with your Bluepeak service? Find your specific Bluepeak service below to begin or to chat with a local Bluepeak service representative.
It's Easy to Pay Your Bill or View Your Account
Your first bill will appear slightly different from other bills. It may include one-time fees for installation, equipment, or any outstanding charges on your account. These charges will be itemized for easy identification.
- Your bill overview includes your account number, the bill due date, and the amount due—essentially your bill at a glance.
- Your statement summary shows all recent charges to your account, as well as your outstanding balance. It includes any recent payments or credits, new charges for the billing period, and all taxes. Bluepeak also includes special messages in this section. Keep an eye on this section for service changes and exclusive opportunities.
- The payments and adjustments section on the back of your statement provides a more detailed breakdown of your monthly charges and taxes. It also shows any recent payments or credits to your account.
- Sign up for Bluepeak AutoPay as a new customer and you may receive a discount of $10/month on fiber internet. It’s easy.
- If you choose to mail your payment, please mail it to P.O. Box 5002 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5002 along with your remittance form.
Convenient Two-Way Access to Your Account
Bluepeak Touch provides two-way access to your account information through SMS text messages. Information accessible through Touch includes balance, payment due date, payment confirmation, and account changes.
This service is simple to use and available on a mobile phone. If you can open a text message, you can use Bluepeak Touch (mobile fees may apply).
We make it easy because all new Bluepeak customers can text Bluepeak.
Not signed up and want to text Bluepeak? It’s easy. Text the word BLUEPEAK to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) to initiate the opt-in process through your mobile phone. For verification, you will be asked for the last name and the last four digits of the phone number on the account.
Want to know your balance? Text BAL to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) at any point during the month to receive a text message with your current balance due and the due date.
Want to view your payment history? Text PAY to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) at any point during the month to receive a text message with your most recent payment posted to your account and the date it was posted.
Need to know when your payment is due? Text DUEDATE to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) at any point during the month to receive a text message with the date your next payment is due (and the amount due).
Confirming or changing an appointment? Text APPT to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) to receive a text message with any scheduled appointments you might have. You may then CONFIRM or CHANGE your appointment.
Experiencing an outage in your area? Text OUTAGE to 1-855-975-4BLU (4258) to inquire about a service outage in your area. You will be asked about your outage and offered the ability to talk to a representative.
Need help? Text HELP to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) to receive a text with all available KEYWORDS to access your account information.
Want to stop receiving texts from Bluepeak? Text STOP to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) at any time during the month to stop receiving SMS account alerts to your mobile phone.
Sign up today by texting “BLUEPEAK” to 1-888-975-4BLU (4258) to get started. You will need to provide your last name and the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with the account for authentication.
Terms & Conditions
Bluepeak Touch is only available to subscribers of Bluepeak services. Subscribers can receive account balance, payment, appointment, and outage information. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
1-888-975-4BLU (4258) (7 days a week: 6am – 9pm MT; 7am – 10pm CT)
For your Home: ResidentialCustomerService@mybluepeak.com
For your Business: BusinessSupport@mybluepeak.com
Chat with a live agent (M – F: 7am – 4pm MT; 8am – 5pm CT) by using this icon on the bottom of your browser window.
I have a question about construction.
I want to…
Privacy/Terms & Conditions
FCC Public Files