Bluepeak Help Center
Need help with your Bluepeak service? Find your specific Bluepeak service below to begin or to chat with a local Bluepeak service representative.
It's Easy to Pay Your Bill or View Your Account
Your first bill will appear slightly different from other bills. It may include one-time fees for installation, equipment, or any outstanding charges on your account. These charges will be itemized for easy identification.
- Your bill overview includes your account number, the bill due date, and the amount due—essentially your bill at a glance.
- Your statement summary shows all recent charges to your account, as well as your outstanding balance. It includes any recent payments or credits, new charges for the billing period, and all taxes. Bluepeak also includes special messages in this section. Keep an eye on this section for service changes and exclusive opportunities.
- The payments and adjustments section on the back of your statement provides a more detailed breakdown of your monthly charges and taxes. It also shows any recent payments or credits to your account.
- Sign up for Bluepeak AutoPay as a new customer and you may receive a discount of $10/month on fiber internet. It’s easy.
- If you choose to mail your payment, please mail it to P.O. Box 5002 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5002 along with your remittance form.