How to Transfer Calls Using the App
When you are on a call, you can transfer that call to someone else.
- While you are on an active phone call, select More and then select Transfer.
- Enter the name or number of the person you want to transfer the call to and then choose one of the following options:
- Consult first – (also known as a warm or consultative transfer) This option allows you to chat with the person you are transferring to before completing the transfer. If you searched for someone by name, choose their mobile or work number and then choose whether you want to make it an audio or video call.
- Transfer now (also known as a cold or blind transfer) This option transfers the call right away with audio only. If you searched for someone by name rather than number, choose their mobile or work number and then continue.
- Then, click Complete transfer, or click Resume to go back to the call without transferring it.