How to Set up Speed Dial
- Go to Account > Cloud PBX > Users > Devices tab.
- Scroll down to the device and click Edit.
- Then locate the line you want to modify the assignment details on and expand it.
Line 1 will always be assigned the Device Line type. It cannot be changed.
- Under Line Configuration, choose a line type. Click Edit.
- Under Type (highlighted in Yellow), Choose Speed Dial from the drop down.
- Under Assignment (highlighted in Yellow), Choose the Contact you desire to Assign. Click [Save] after any changes!
- If you want to setup a Custom Speed Dial. Click the Custom Speed Dial from the drop down in Assignment.
- Fill out the requirements such as Speed dial (Phone Number), Speed Dial Display Name (Contact Name you wish to Display). Click [Save]after any changes!