How to Screen Share
- While on an active call Click the highlighted below to Screen share.
- Screen Share lets you share your screen with anyone who has a browser on their device. Screen Share sessions do not contain audio, so you’ll need an audio call as well as the screen share for a complete experience.
- Cymbus uses HD screenshare, which is video-stream based. It supports up to 4K video resolution. Video frame rate depends on overall bandwidth limits but can go up to 30 fps for 1080p video.
- Screen Share links are dynamic and created at the time the end user starts the screenshare. If you have recurring screenshare sessions, you will need to invite people or send the new link each time.
- The screen being shared displays a red bounding box around it (not yellow).
- When screen sharing is paused or stopped, there is no page displayed to the viewers; the last video frame is shown instead, as HD screen share uses a video feed.