BLUEPEAK INTERNET RANKS FIRST IN COMMUNITIES IN WYOMING, OKLAHOMA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA AND MINNESOTA
The internet provider tops the SpeedtestⓇ results in several markets for the third quarter of 2023.
(DENVER, Colo.) Oct. 23, 2023 – Bluepeak internet service is ranked number one for fastest internet speeds, highest network Consistency Score™ and lowest latency in several markets in its service area.
That’s the conclusion of an analysis by Ookla of consumer-initiated tests taken with Speedtest® for the third quarter of 2023, including data collected from millions of consumer-initiated tests across the country. Ookla’s ranking of mobile and fixed broadband speeds from internet service providers around the world monthly shows that Bluepeak is ranked highest for delivering the fastest median download and upload speeds, highest Consistency Score™ and lowest latency to its internet customers in several different places during the third quarter of 2023. *
The achievements for each market where Bluepeak service received a top ranking, verified by Ookla® Speedtest®, are as follows:
- The fastest download and upload speeds and highest Consistency Score™ in all of Wyoming.
- The fastest download and upload speeds and highest Consistency Score™ in Cheyenne and Laramie County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds, highest Consistency Score™ and the lowest latency in Laramie and Albany County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds and highest Consistency Score™ in Albany County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds in Casper.
- The fastest download speeds in Stillwater and Payne County.
- The fastest download in Altus and Jackson County.
- The fastest download speeds in Shawnee.
- The fastest upload speeds in Sioux Falls.
- The fastest upload speeds in Springdale Township.
- The fastest download speeds in Grand Forks and Grand Forks County.
- The lowest latency in Marshall.
As a result of Bluepeak’s competitive service, residents of these communities benefit from greater choice among their internet options. According to the Federal Trade Commission, competition “benefits consumers by keeping prices low and the quality and choice of goods and services high.” In addition, a 2020 report by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on “Bringing Broadband to Rural America” determined that broadband access and adoption are linked to increased job and population growth, higher rates of new business formation, higher home values, and lower unemployment rates.
Ookla is a global leader in connectivity intelligence that provides consumers, businesses, and other organizations with data-driven insights to improve networks and connected experiences. They help their customers efficiently solve their biggest connectivity challenges and drive forward innovation. Ookla is a division of Ziff Davis (NASDAQ: ZD), a vertically focused digital media and internet company whose portfolio includes leading brands in technology, entertainment, shopping, health, cybersecurity, and martech. Ookla’s world-renowned brands include Speedtest®, Downdetector®, Ekahau®, RootMetrics®, and more.
For more information on Bluepeak, visit mybluepeak.com.
*Based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data for median download speeds, upload speeds and consistency score, and multi-server latency, in the identified geographies, U.S., Q3 2023.
Bluepeak is building a faster, more reliable internet without the things that get in the way of great service — like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. Offering up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits and beyond for businesses, Bluepeak is a whole new ballgame — from internet to TV, to connecting every device in a home, to powering a business, Bluepeak not only provides the best fiber connections in the communities it serves, but also meets the growing needs for how its customers live.