Service for Your Service Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
No payment or purchase necessary to enter to win.
Bluepeak’s Service for Your Service Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered by Clarity Telecom, LLC d/b/a Bluepeak (“Bluepeak”). The Sweepstakes begins on November 1st, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time and ends on November 27th, 2022 at 9:59:59 PM Mountain Time. Bluepeak’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Sweepstakes and is final and undisputable.
To be eligible to enter, you must be (a) a legal resident of the United States, (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and (c) serving or have served in the active duty, National Guard or Reserve components of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard and, if discharged or released, have an honorable discharge or are currently married to a current member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard or their National Guard or Reserve components. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The following individuals are NOT eligible to enter or win Prizes: (a) residents outside of Bluepeak’s service area, which service area currently consists of Minnesota, Oklahoma, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota Missouri and Colorado (b) any person who during the Sweepstakes Period is an employee, officer or director or immediate family member of Bluepeak; or (c) a former Bluepeak customer with an unpaid balance within the 90 days preceding the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period.
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter the Sweepstakes by: (a) visiting mybluepeak.com/service-for-your-service/, completing the entry form and clicking on the “submit” button.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD.
Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods, will void such entries and your entries may be disqualified. Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply.
AN ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE.
No other means of transmission or delivery will be accepted. Late, incomplete, or misdirected entries will be declared void and will be ineligible to win.
One (1) Winner will be selected per week in November, subject to verification, for a total of four (4) Winners. Prize consists of one (1) month free Bluepeak Internet service delivered to Winner’s place of residence. The Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $60. Prizes awarded will not exceed the ARV value.
Once per week in November (for a total of four (4) weeks), Bluepeak will conduct a drawing and randomly select a Winner from among all eligible entries received. The selected entrants will, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, be eligible to win the Prize. All entries received throughout the entirety of the Sweepstakes period (excluding those that have already been selected as a Winner in one of the previous drawings) will be included in all four (4) drawings.
AWARDING OF PRIZES:
Bluepeak will attempt to contact each potential winner by email and/or phone once the Winner has been determined with instructions on how to claim his/her Prize. The potential winner must follow such instructions and submit his or her required information within seventy-two (72) hours of notification. For purposes of these Official Rules, after properly submitting his/her required information, the potential winner shall become a winner (“Winner”). If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept a Prize, or if Bluepeak is unable to contact such person within a reasonable period, or in the event that the Prize notification is returned undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Bluepeak’s sole discretion, Bluepeak may award the Prize to an alternate entrant that Bluepeak selects at random. Each potential winner will be required to furnish his/her proof of identification, social security number, address, email, phone number, military identification card (or other proof of veteran status), and any current/prior Bluepeak account information to determine eligibility.
- Bluepeak will provide a Prize to each Winner at his/her residential address provided on his/her entry form. Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash (except to the extent required by applicable law) and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except substitutions made by Bluepeak, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use are each Winner’s responsibility.
- By accepting a Prize, each Winner consents to use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Bluepeak, and photographs or other likeness, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Bluepeak or any related entities in any media without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, (ii) warrant that any information you provide in connection with this Sweepstakes is true and accurate, and (iii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Bluepeak, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
- Bluepeak reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated entries) or entitlement to a Prize, if, in the sole discretion of Bluepeak, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- As a condition of entering, you agree: (i) to release Bluepeak from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; (ii) ) that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) from Bluepeak; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or a Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations on damages or the ability to seek damages through a class action, so some of these restrictions may not apply to you.
- Bluepeak reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including if fraud, technical failures (including any network server or hardware failure), viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other causes corrupt the administration, security, or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Bluepeak reserves the right to select the potential winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
- Bluepeak does not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Bluepeak is not responsible for, and you hereby waive any claim arising from, any problems that may arise, including, without limitation: (i) inaccessible or unavailable networks, websites, or other connection or accessibility problems; (ii) failed, delayed or misdirected communications, including any lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible or undelivered entries; (iii) technical malfunctions, printing, clerical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the offering or announcement of the Prize; (iv) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (v) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes; or (vi) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should any such an attempt be made, Bluepeak reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Any entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and his/her entry will be void).
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Bluepeak in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law principles. By entering the Sweepstakes, you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts of Colorado.
- In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in other Sweepstakes materials (including, without limitation, any point of sale, online or print advertising), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bluepeak. Bluepeak’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. All questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be submitted in writing either via email to email@example.com or in writing to Bluepeak, 5100 S Broadband Lane, Sioux Falls SD 57108.
- You may obtain a list of Winners by sending a self-addressed postage stamped (unless prohibited by state law) envelope to: Bluepeak, attn. Winners List, 5100 S Broadband Lane, Sioux Falls SD 57108. Bluepeak will send the Winners List within a reasonable time after the Prize has been awarded.
- SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLOSURE. Although this promotion may be advertised on the Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts or other social media platforms of Bluepeak or another, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. Participants are providing their information to Bluepeak and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. By entering, Participants provide a complete release of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any and all responsibilities implied or provided by Bluepeak and that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.