Attention Bluepeak Business Hosted Voice (formerly Telecloud) Customers
Mobility is approaching end of life technology and will be replaced by Webex on December 6, 2022. Webex is a highly collaborative, easy-to-use, and secure app for calling, meeting, and messaging.
Make and receive calls wherever, whenever, on any device.
Easily transition from on-premises to cloud-calling, so customers can enjoy the same app experience.
Turn a phone call into a full-featured video meeting with just one click.
Host or join secure HD meetings with integrated video, audio, and content sharing on any device.
Built-in intelligence to automate meeting tasks.
Language is no longer a barrier with real-time translation- from English to 100+ languages.
Connect 1:1 or as a group.
Securely share and receive files.
Whiteboard an idea and share the interactive drawing in chat.
Prioritize what matters and keep workflows moving forward with always-on messaging.
Webex is a collaboration application for calling, messaging, and meeting from any device. This document provides a step-by-step process to activate the Webex license and set up the Webex app.
- Log out of all your Vast Mobility or UC One sessions and close the application.
- Click the link Bluepeak Webex Activation Portal.
- Enter your current Vast Mobility or UC One credentials.
- Username: Your desk phone email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your current Vast password. If you do not know your password, please call us at 866-991-7490.
4. Enter your email address and click “Submit.” You will receive a verification email to finalize the activation process.
5. In the body of the email, click “Join now”.
6. Choose the appropriate download link for your device.
7. In the Setup Wizard, click “Next” to continue.
8. Click the “Sign In” button.
9. Enter your email address again.
10. Enter your username and password again.
11. Read and Click “Agree” for End User License Agreement.
12. Click “OK” for the Emergency Calling Notification.