Affordable Connectivity Program
What you need to know if you previously received a subsidy from EBB program:
- You received a bill message and email notification in December that there would be a 60 day transition period from Dec. 31, 2021 to February 28, 2022 allowing you to continue to receive a $50 benefit.
- Starting March 1, the benefit amount has changed from $50 to $30 per month for households not located on Tribal lands.
- You are responsible for any additional fees and services not covered by the subsidy.
- Subscribers may switch service offerings at any time.
- The maximum monthly benefit has changed from $50 per month to $30 per month for households not located on qualifying Tribal lands. The monthly benefit will remain at $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
- Households have new ways to qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program such as: receiving WIC benefits or having an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Currently, ACP is only available to eligible customers in Minnesota and South Dakota. We are working to add the ACP program to our additional areas in the near future.
How do I find out if I qualify and what are the options for applying for the ACP?
- Online: The easiest and most efficient way to see if you qualify is to apply online. Click here to apply.
- If you are unable to apply online, please visit a Bluepeak retail location near you to apply. Click here to find the closest location.
- For more information about the ACP or to apply for the program, please click here or call (855) 814-3963 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
What happens after my application is complete?
The Universal Service Administrative Co (USAC) will share the results with you. If you apply online, you may receive immediate approval if you are qualified.
If USAC cannot determine your eligibility automatically, they may request additional documentation and provide information on how you can submit documents for review.
What happens if I am approved?
After receiving your eligibility determination, please contact Bluepeak to enroll in the ACP. Please call (855) 814-3963 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. to review the ACP and your account.
How much is the benefit?
Eligible households will receive up to a $30 monthly discount on broadband services, and up to $75 for people living on Tribal lands.
How long will the ACP benefit last?
While we don’t have an exact length of how long this benefit will last, it is a $14 billion program which is intended to be a longer-term solution than the temporary EBBP subsidy.
How many people in my household are eligible to enroll in the ACP?
If one member of a household is eligible, then that household is eligible to enroll in the ACP. The ACP is limited to one monthly service discount per eligible household.